I’m not doing a lot of cooking this week because I’m trying to watch what I’m eating to fit in to a certain white dress this saturday, so in the place of a recipe post, I decided to post “10 random things about me.”
We are having a potluck at work tomorrow, however, so have no fear! There is a recipe post in the very near future!
10 Random Things About ME!
10. I have red hair and I’m proud of it. Gingers Unite! I have never, and will never die my hair.
9. My guilty pleasure is definitely reality TV. I’m so excited that the Jersey Shore and Biggest Loser premieres this week!
8. Growing up I had lots of pets including: goats, chickens, quail, rabbits, fish, and cats. And no, I did not live on a farm
7. I am a sleep nazi. Getting at least 8 hours of sleep is a huge priority for me and I often move things around to accommodate my sleep schedule
6. Reading food blogs is like a full time job for me. I love getting new ideas for recipes!
5. I enjoy shopping in kitchen supply stores almost as much as clothes shopping.
4. I LOVE Mexican food. All kinds, including the generic Americanized Mexican food.
3. I still have a baby tooth. It’s so cute and little! Front and center, on the bottom. You can’t tell, however, because when I talk and smile my bottom teeth don’t really show.
2. I wish I was more spontaneous.
1. I am marrying the most caring, empathetic, funny, and generous man I have ever met… in 4 DAYS!